Monday 5 May 2008

The life of a cat


I am physically and emotionally worn out, and today I wished I was a cat, so I could curl up on a nice warm sunny spot at the window. Actually I wish that quite alot.
Why do ex's want to be friends? Why do they think I want to be? when they did the hurting, guilt? perhaps, or some odd control freak thing? There is always something he has to call or text for, then the new girlfriend has things to say too, and then everyone else. I don't really understand it and I wish I did so I could stop it. It's not even that they upset or anger me, it's like I am over it, but they don't want me to be.
Just a few thoughts on ex's.
And in answer to Simon's most recent blog, I think that in time you could reclaim the things you shared back as your own, but it will take a long time. And he is right it does feel like they were stolen.

The life of a cat would be so much more simple.


last thought before I go to sleep:

I am a woman
I am invincible
I am tired

from the book Born to Shop, in praise of the modern woman.

No comments: